Meet Dr. Wolkowicz
Christopher J. Wolkowicz, D.M.D.
Dr. Wolkowicz was born in New Bedford, Massachusets. He graduated from Boston College in 1987 and received his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1991. He interned at the Boston University School of Medicine Surgical Training Program in 1992-1993. He received extensive oral and maxillofacial training through the Tufts University Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program, at Boston City Hospital, New England Medical Center, Boston University Medical Center and the Boston Veterans Administration Medical Center from 1991-1995. Dr. Wolkowicz is currently on the staff of St. Lukes Hospital, Southcoast, in New Bedford, Massachusetts. He joined the practice that was founded by his father, Dr. John Wolkowicz, over forty years ago, in 1995.
Dr. Wolkowicz became Board Certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1999.
Dr. Wolkowicz is a member of:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Dental Association
- The Massachusetts Dental Society
- The Massachusetts Southeastern District Dental Society
Dr. Wolkowicz is married to Terry, they have two children and live in New Bedford. He is an avid sports fan enjoying basketball, skiing, camping and water sports. He and his family also enjoy traveling.