Meet Dr. Farren
Patrick J. Farren, D.M.D.
Dr. Farren was born in Cohasset, Massachusetts. He is a graduate of Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts and received his dental degree Cum Laude, from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts. He also completed extensive oral and maxillofacial surgery training during a three year internship and residency program at Tufts University and completed a one year Fellowship in Oral Oncology (Cancer) at Tufts New England Medical Center.
Dr. Farren established his oral surgery practice with Dr. John Wolkowicz and Dr. Robert Gracia in 1990 and became Board Certified in 1991. Dr. Farren was a clinical instructor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and has served as past President of the Massachusetts Southeastern District Dental Society, New Bedford Dental Society and the Wamsutta Dental Study Club.
Dr. Farren is a member of:
- The National Dental Honor Society-Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Dental Association
- The Massachusetts Dental Society
- The Massachusetts Southeastern District Dental Society
Dr. Farren is an avid hiker and climber. He has climbed Mt. Rainier in Washington, Ben Nevis in Scotland and many other mountains in Ireland, Alaska, California, Colorado and Montana. He also enjoys canoeing and fishing. He is an avid sports fan and cheers on all of the local (Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins and Celtics). He is married to Laura a registered nurse and is the father of three grown children.